Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Welcome

Welcome to Frostfire Journal. It is to be a place where I record my thoughts, ideas and observations of daily life here on Frostfire Farm. Depending on the day, you may read about horse-breeding, politics, gardening, motorcycles, the local wildlife, or my four-year-old's self-inflicted Goth hairstyle. I will be sure to include much of my previously published work, as well and new items as they are written.

You can expect the subject matter to be varied, and I will attempt to make it more interesting than the local weather report (even though the weather is sometimes *very* interesting here!). I may include a recipe or a Do It Yourself how-to or a photo... guess we will just see where this takes us, won't we?

After all, its not about the destination, its about the journey. This is my record of that journey.